At MD传媒官方, we define a partner as an organization or group that is committed to work with DCPS to make sustainable impact on a shared goal around student success.
Across the district, we have community partners in our schools that provide their time, resources or financial support. We believe that partnerships are an integral component to school and student success and we are fortunate to have partners who sponsor school initiatives, invite students to events and implement valuable programs.
Please see below for partnership resources for partners and schools.
- How to become a DCPS partner
- Getting an agreement with DCPS
- Helpful clearance information for your staff and volunteers
- Building Use Agreement Information
To partner with DCPS, you must have the following in place. .
- Register with DCPS as a School Program Provider
- Get an Agreement in place between your Organization and DCPS
- Ensure your staff are cleared through the DCPS Clearance Process
- Enter into a Building Use Agreement with the Department of General Services
Questions? Email [email protected].
DCPS School Partnership Toolkit
The from the DCPS Partnerships Team provides best practices and resources for both partners and schools to help them build strong and impactful partnerships. The Toolkit is broken into five topic guides that allow users to focus on the content that is most relevant to their work. Each topic guide includes best practices for both schools and partners, resources/tools to help them implement best practices, as well as any DCPS-required actions that need to be taken.
If you have questions about the School Partnership Toolkit, please reach out to the Partnerships Team at [email protected].
Summer Program Providers
School Program Providers interested in hosting summer programs in DCPS schools must be registered by DCPS and receive permission from the school principal. The deadline for submitting all paperwork for summer is the end of April. Detailed information is available here.